We worked with Samsung to evaluate its European Corporate Citizenship programme on digital education and employability between 2013 and 2016. The programme involved two aspects:
- Smart Classrooms - provided access to technology and digital content to around 100,000 students in schools, hospitals and museums across Europe.
- Digital Academies – ran training and employability courses for more than 6,000 16- to 24-year-olds.
Our role was to:
- Develop an evaluation framework and toolkit to measure the outcomes and impact of the programmes among students and teachers run by the different Samsung subsidiaries
- Analyse the data collected by local subsidiaries
- Report on the impact of the Corporate Citizenship programme at European level.